Better exchange rates for your international payments
Does your business make foreign exchange payments?
If your company pays international suppliers in a foreign currency, TransferMate can help you save money on the foreign exchange rate and provide you with lower b2b international money transfer fees than your bank. Don’t take our word, compare our live fx rates for free with your current provider and calculate the savings now! Click-here to get a free live foreign exchange payment quote!
Why chose TransferMate Global Payments for all your foreign exchange b2b payments?
TransferMate is a foreign exchange payments specialist that provides small to medium size businesses competitive exchange rates and a full range of foreign exchange services:
- Spot rates – compare our live rates with your bank now for FREE by calling +39 06 9480 1171 or click-here
- Foreign exchange live orders
- Foreign exchange Flexible Spot Contact to minimize exposure to currency pairs fluctuations
- Free access to the currency market platform to book fx payments live – rates updated every 30 seconds
- A dedicated foreign exchange specialist to answer your queries, book your payments and update you on the foreign exchange markets
What are foreign exchange payments?
Foreign exchange payments are payments made by businesses to international vendors and suppliers in a foreign exchange currency. Importers are often making international payments and have to deal with foreign exchange rates fluctuations and banks high fees to pay a foreign supplier in another currency. The most common foreign exchange payments for businesses in Europe would be from euro to sterling pound rate (eur to gbp), from euro to us dollar rate (eur to usd), from euro to Canadian dollars rate (eur to cad).
REGISTER FOR FREE TODAY BY CLICKING HERE
CALL OUR FOREIGN EXCHANGE TEAM ON +39 06 9480 1171
ANY QUESTIONS? CHAT LIVE WITH OUR FX TEAM HERE