The global spread of COVID-19 has generated concerns across the financial services industry in relation to service continuity and availability.
It is therefore important that the partners and customers of TransferMate have confidence in our capabilities to provide ongoing services and support throughout this, or any other crisis.
We would like to inform you that TransferMate has a comprehensive business continuity plan in place. Crisis management actions have already been implemented and we continue to monitor the situation closely.
Please review the frequently asked questions below for additional information or contact your TransferMate Account Manager.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does TransferMate have a Pandemic Planning Program?
- Yes. A pandemic situation is one of the scenarios tested within of TransferMate’s annual Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery/Crisis Management planning cycle.
- This Crisis Management Plan ensures TransferMate has implemented the necessary actions to continue to function effectively over a sustained crisis/emergency period.
- The Crisis Management plan, which covers this pandemic outbreak, is sponsored by the TransferMate Executive leadership team. It is executed by a dedicated Crisis Management Team.
What is included in the Crisis Mnagement/Pandemic Response Plan?
- Provisions for the safety of our employees, customers and suppliers
- Mitigations for likely business disruptions to critical services
- Identification of business interdependencies and implementation of alternative solutions
- Frequent and comprehensive internal and external communications
- A scalable multi-factorial approach focused on geographic “hot spots” and multiple recovery strategies such as remote working and workload transferring to geographically dispersed teams
Does TransferMate have a designated Pandemic Response Team?
- Yes. It is comprised of Executive Leadership and multiple support teams such as HR, Risk, Legal, Communications, Facilities/IT and others
- The Pandemic Response Team documents and is responsible for taking predetermined actions, which are developed prior to any event and are adaptable to multiple crisis scenarios, including when triggered by emerging public health situations and the associated global impacts
- The team regularly monitors emerging public health emergencies as determined by the appropriate authorities. Its actions are informed by the recommendations of the World Health Organization, and others.
Will TransferMate be able to support clients during a pandemic?
- Yes. Business functions’ staff are categorised in such a way that key staff are identified with alternative working arrangements to ensure the most critical processes are adequately resourced and staffed irrespective of the crisis situation.
- This staffing categorisation is validated annually through the review of the Business Continuity cycle.
How does TransferMate communicate with clients during widespread health emergencies?
- Client communication will continue through normal media including and client relations channels. Partners and customers are asked to re-issue any physical correspondence (post etc.) electronically during the crisis period.
Please contact your TransferMate Account Manager if you have additional questions.