Transfer Money to India
Are you sending money home to India in INR? If so, TransferMate can save you money on your international bank transfer to India thanks to our better Euro to Indian Rupee exchange rates (EUR/INR) and lower transfer fees than banks.
Thanks to TransferMate, you can now obtain Indian Rupees fast, securely and with better INR exchange rates!
Get the best Euro to Indian Rupee exchange rate today and compare us to your bank for free! You just need to call one of our Money Transfers to India specialists on +39 06 9480 1171 or you can open an account online now for free by clicking here.
What information do I need to make a bank transfer to India?
To send money to India, you will need to provide the following beneficiary details:
- Bank Name in India
- Beneficiary Name and address in India
- Confirmation if the account holder is resident or non resident in India
- Account Number
- SWIFT Code
Your beneficiary in India can provide you with those details. If you are transferring money to your own bank account in India, you can obtain those details from your India bank.
How long does it take to send money to India using TransferMate?
TransferMate can send your money to India in just 3 working days. You need to transfer your funds locally to our accredited client account and as soon as we receive your funds, we send your Indian Rupees directly from our accredited INR account to your beneficiary in India in Indian Rupee.What are the benefits of using TransferMate to send money to India?
- Lower transfer fees
- Much better EUR/INR exchange rates that any other provider
- Faster money transfers
- Secure system, you can verify our regulations by clicking here.
- Member of the SWIFT payment system.
- Open an account for free, quickly and without commitments.
- A friendly team of money transfer specialists available to answer your questions over the phone or by live chat.