- Why TransferMate
Leading banks, fintechs & software providers partner with TransferMate to offer an enhanced user experience for their business customers around the world. Using TransferMate’s technology and global banking infrastructure, companies benefit from better exchange rates, greater transparency and improved reconciliation via direct integration into accounting and ERP systems.
Transfermate – a subsidiary of CluneTech – was founded in 2010. At that time, founder Terry Clune and CEO Sinead Fitzmaurice saw a need in the market for an easy, simple and cost-effective way to transfer money internationally. As experts in global tax recovery and global payroll, they understood the delays, costs and administrative challenges facing companies when making cross-border payments. TransferMate immediately began working with regulators around the world to secure licenses to operate as a global payments provider in key jurisdictions and began developing lasting partnerships with banks, fintechs and software providers.
secured from marquee investors
We’ve spent a decade building our innovative payments technology solution and our regulatory footprint around the globe. This hard work has led us to key success milestones that we celebrate regularly.
– TransferMate navigates COVID-19 with business continuity plan and improved receivables product
– MineralTree announces partnership with TransferMate to expand AP automation
– TransferMate launches Wells Fargo partnership and Global Invoice Connect receivables product.
– TransferMate launches payments API for businesses to integrate into their current platform.
– Opened New York office.
– ING invests €21 million in TransferMate and launches strategic partnership
– AIB invests €30 million in TransferMate
– Received New York state regulatory approval.
– TransferMate reaches $10 billion in transactions to date.
– Secures first financial services regulated client Paysera, integrating via API.
– Reached $5 billion in total transactions
– Expanded product suite to include Flexible Spot Contracts.
– The company expands significantly in Australia and USA
– Secured regulation for TransferMate Education in India
– Opened our first U.S. office in Chicago
– TransferMate launches partnership with Sage
– Gains payment institution license for Europe
– Secures regulation in Australia
– TransferMate is founded to simplify international payments
The unique TransferMate offering has attracted major strategic investments from leading banks such as ING Group N.V. and Allied Irish Bank, who have cumulatively invested €51 million in our team and technology.
Use bulk payments to make up to 5,000 payments to employees or partners with a single click